Losi to Unveil Over 30 Enhancements in the 8IGHT 2.0
This is not that much of a surprise really as some of
the new parts had been spotted at the worlds and when Neo buggy published an article it was
retracted very quickly but below is what we currently know about the new Losi
8ight 2.0 rallycross buggy
- It's even
- The chassis is longer.
- The chassis, shock towers and rest of the aluminum components are all now
- The shock towers are 25% lighter.
- The turnbuckles are lighter.
- All of the hardware is now black.
- The new fuel tank (still clunk style) is IFMAR and EFRA legal.
- New front caster blocks with additional adjustment holes.
- New rear hubs.
- New rear outer hingepins now 3-millimeters thick (original 8IGHT= 2.5mm)
- New brake discs.
- Machined slots in the chassis help align the engine mounts, so you know your
engine is perfectly straight. This ensures proper gear mesh.
- Swaybars are now etched for quick identification.
- New servo tray places the throttle servo 7-millimeters further from the
engine. This allows room for additional bracing to prevent the throttle servo
from flexing under load.
- New body is smaller and the engine's cooling head is completely exposed for
The earlier published article about the
losi 8ight 2.0 :